Monday, August 17, 2009

Week #5 SOUND OFF!!



Ok, I know there's not much to sound off about for this week's challenge, but you can at least let us know if you plan on staying and doing the workout with Johnna tomorrow after the meeting or if you are going to attempt to do 3 laps around the Community Club (which = about 3 miles!!). Not sure what I'm going to do yet. If I have time to go to the gym after work to workout, I won't be staying for Johnna's workout BUT I will do the 3 laps around the Club! Am I going to have anyone join me?!?! I don't want to do it by myself!!

Are you all still keeping up with the previous week's challenges? Drinking water/cutting out soda? Check! Do something active at least 3 days a week? Check! Keep a food journal? Check! The only challenge I'm not doing well on is trying a new recipe every week....which could be why I'm getting BORED with what I'm eating!! Which is the purpose of that challenge!! Geesh, who would've thought?! LOL!!

See you all at the meeting tomorrow night!

No comments: