Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog Alert

Roni's Weigh is this week's blog alert! Roni has an amazing story...but really her story is a lot like "our" story.

Roni's story...

My weight loss journey began many years ago. Very early in my life I was a normal active child. In fact, I was thin. I have specific memories of eating dinner with my family and it being pointed out that I could eat whatever I wanted and still be thin. I was about seven or eight. Why this was an accomplishment, I’ll never know. But I remember eating more then, why not? I “couldn’t get fat” and let’s face it I like to eat!

Then puberty hit, along with a small hypoactive thyroid problem. I gained a few pounds but I was far from obese. I was just a little, dare I say, chunky? I stayed chunky heading into my pre-teen years, and I was aware that others saw me as so. My father on more then one occasion would point out my 10-20 extra pounds.

Learn/read more at her blog: ronisweigh.com/my-story

Surf around her site...she has a ton of great information on there.

No comments: